Learn to CODE and Let Students in the Community excel in
- Engineering and
- Math skills.
The After School Coding class is available throughout DMV (Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia) area. But this class is given at our location: 8120 Fenton St #204, Silver Spring, MD 20910
By the end of each course, students can create interactive games or stories they can share with anyone. The lessons align to CSTA Computer Science and ISTE standards and reinforce concepts and skills taught in other subject areas by integrating national Math, English Language Arts, and Science standards.
What Do Students do at this time?
- Learn Computer Basics.
- Learn Programming Concepts.
- Learn Coding with Scratch.
- Make stories, games and animation using scratch.
- Develop final project using Scratch.
- Courses designed to be project based, attractive and emphasizes on the concept.
- Disciplined and knowledgeable Instructors.
- Hosted at student’s school or our location.
- Designed for elementary, middle and high school students (7 – 18).
- For four weeks and 2 hours per week.
- You can bring your own laptop or we will provide one.
- $130 per student.