Part Time Computer Science/ Coding Teacher (October 18 , 2016).
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND STUDENT WITH COMPUTER SCIENCE MAJOR.
This is a Part Time position!
The hours will be Every Saturday from 1:00-3:00 pm!
- Tutoring or educational experience in coding/software engineering.
- Passionate about kids experiencing the joy of computer programming /engineering.
- Ability to create a joyful, fun, interactive, engaging, hands-on, learn by doing, and discovery experience.
- Creative and Innovative thinker.
- Willingness to experiment and try new things.
- Deep conceptual understanding of subject matter.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Have access to a car, with valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Fingerprinting and Bright from the Start background check.
Why work for All Students CODE?
Join All Students CODE where your input is valued, and you can contribute and grow with us. Have a lot of fun and make a lasting difference in kids/young people’s lives by igniting their interest in learning and helping them develop the 21st-century skills they need to be confident, independent, creative thinkers and problem solvers.
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location:Downtown Silver Spring, MD
Experience working on visual programming tools like Scratch, App Lab or App Inventor.
Computer Coding: 2 year.
If interested send your resume to email@example.com, if you are a shortlisted candidate we will contact you in 5 business days.